The rytools is a set of command-line utilities distributed with Rayon. They provide basic visualization capabilities at the command line, for users who either prefer to spend most of their time in command-line environments or produce (semi-)automated reporting on Unix systems.
Full documentation for Rayon is available from the Rayon documentation website. There are also several manual pages outlining the use of the rytools.
The following tools comprise the rytools suite:
- Scatterplot visualization.
- Visualize categorical data (principally with barplots)
- Visualize time-series data
- Plot data on a Hilbert curve
- Visualize data in pie charts