This is a plug-in for CIF that consists of a Python module. It parses
STIX/Cybox documents into JSON CIF Feed files with corresponding
configuration files for each source document and feed it to CIF.
Stix2Cif runs from command line:
stix2cif [-c <config>]
- Monitors drop-off directory for XML files
- Parses STIX/CyBox documents and maps keys to CIF parameters
- Creates a separate JSON object for each Indicator
- Builds a JSON Feed file and CIF Feed configuration file from
each source XML file
- Allows changing configuration of CIF Feed
- Logs in activities
For assistance with the Stix2Cif script, please contact .