This page is a collection of articles on installing and administering a SiLK collection and analysis infrastructure.
If there are any subjects not covered here you would find of use, please contact netsa-help <at> cert <d0t> org and they can be added for you.
All feedback is appreciated.
- Building RPMs of libfixbuf, YAF and SiLK
- Configure a Bivio 7500 disk for flowcap spooling
- Configure Port Bonding for use with YAF
- Configure SiLK for NetFlow collection from a Cisco router
- Configure YAF & SiLK to pack VLAN Tags
- Configure YAF on the Bivio 2000 Series
- Configure YAF on the Bivio 7500 Series
- Configure YAF on the Bivio 7500 with rwsender and rwreceiver
- Quick Install of SiLK
- RPMs of NetSA Tools
- Sample Script to monitor flow collection
- Sample Startup Script for YAF
- SiLK Flow Collection (Packing) Latency
- SiLK Installation Walk-through
- SiLK on a Box - Standalone Flow Collection & Analysis
- SiLK on a Box - Standalone Flow Collection & Analysis. Previous to YAF v1.0.
- SiLK on a Box - Ubuntu 12.04 - Standalone Flow Collection & Analysis
- Use rwfilter to count the number of flows created in the last day